Full stack website and web application developer.
- Backend: LAMP setup, management / PHP, Laravel / SQL
- Tooling & Workflows: laravel elixir, webpack, gulp, git (GitHub and Bitbucket)
- Content Management Systems: jekyll / pyroCMS / ExpressionEngine
- Other: Google Search Console, MS Office Suite, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Currently Learning: Testing with phpunit, Containerization with Docker, CI/CD
- Build, test and maintain web-based Laravel applications, often including custom REST API development and API utilization, such as Stripe
- Build vue.js-based single-page applications
- Build and maintain LAMP server infrastructure
- Work directly with clients to evaluate business requirements and develop scope of work
- Build custom CMS modules, fieltypes, and plugins to meet client needs.
- Translate photoshop mockups into well tested, performant, and accessible code for multiple devices and browsers
- Work with code created by others to provide updates to client sites, including asset, copy and theme changes
- Embrace working in a team environment, from pair programming to vcs
- Multitask under tight deadlines, provide estimates, and stay on-schedule and on-budget
- Analyze existing client search engine rankings and analytics, manage SEO-enhancement projects